|Non Gov. Funded||$3460|
This qualification reflects the job roles of employees with functions that could include financial data entry, processing accounts and payrolls, providing customer service in financial transactions and producing reports. They apply knowledge and skills to demonstrate autonomy and judgement and to take limited responsibility in known situations under general supervision.
No licensing or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication. However, some units will specify relevant licensing, legislative and/or regulatory requirements that impact on the unit. Refer to FNS Implementation Guide Companion Volume for guidance on requirements
We allow up to 12 months to complete this course, although your actual completion time may be less depending on prior experience and Education related to the Industry.
This course has been endorsed by the Australian National Training Authority and is registered on the Scope of Registration for Skill Solutions RTO number 22185.
This course is also accepted by the peak bodies in the finance industry and is also accepted by Australian Securities Investment Commission (ASIC) as the entry education requirement for Mortgage Brokers.
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply
This training may be delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth government funding
- Total number of units = 11
- 7 core units plus
- 4 elective units
The elective units must be relevant to the work outcome and meet local industry needs.
- BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents
- BSBWHS201 Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- BSBWRT301 Write simple documents
- FNSACC301 Process financial transactions and extract interim reports
- FNSACC302 Administer subsidiary accounts and ledgers
- FNSACC303 Perform financial calculations
- FNSINC301 Work effectively in the financial services industry
- BSBFIA302 Process payroll
- BSBFIA401 Prepare financial reports
- BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development
- FNSACC406 Set up and operate a computerised accounting system