|Non Gov. Funded||$3880|
This entry level qualification provides the foundation skills and knowledge to use information and communications technology (ICT) in any industry.
We allow up to 6 months to complete this course, although your actual completion time may be less depending on prior experience and Education related to the Industry.
This course has been endorsed by the Australian National Training Authority and is registered on the Scope of Registration for Skill Solutions RTO number 22185.
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply
This training may be delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth government funding
- Total number of units = 14
- 7 core units plus
- 7 elective units
The elective units must be relevant to the work outcome and meet local industry needs.
- BSBWHS201 Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- BSBSUS201 Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
- ICTICT201 Use computer operating systems and hardware
- ICTICT202 Work and communicate effectively in an ICT environment
- ICTICT203 Operate application software packages
- ICTICT204 Operate a digital media technology package
- ICTWEB201 Use social media tools for collaboration and engagement
- CUADIG201 Maintain interactive content
- ICTICT205 Design basic organisational documents using computing packages
- ICTICT206 Install software applications
- ICTSAS209 Connect and use a home based local wireless network
- BSBITU201 Produce simple word processed documents
- ICTICT210 Operate database applications
- ICTICT207 Integrate commercial computing packages